Friday, April 2, 2010

Who said basketball season was over?

Kentucky finished their season (and a fine one it was!) last week, but it sorta looks like we still have basketball going on around here.

This girl was snoozing in the shade of the shed, while I was helping clean up the newest set of twins (both boys) born yesterday afternoon. Her turn is coming in the next couple of days and I know it can't be too soon, as far as she is concerned.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to carry all that around, much less try to sleep comfortably. So, what do you think? Big twins or triplets?

4 comments:

  1. Since that's what Inky looked like last year, I'll guess big twins. Do I get some lovely dyed roving if I win? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's amazing! Poor sheep! I think we're going to guess triplets! (Hannah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to say...just big twins!

    ReplyDelete