Thursday, September 30, 2010

Closely supervised

This morning, while I was loading up the trailer for the Kentucky Wool Festival, I had some close supervision by my buddy, Frenchie. She was so curious, I think she might have actually gotten up in the trailer, if I had allowed it. Instead, she paced around, looking at everything that went in, talking to me the whole time. (One of my grandsons says that she is singing! I love that.)

The weatherman is predicting perfect fall weather this weekend. I'll be in the Wool Tent, with a bunch of my spinning, knitting,weaving, pottery making, sheep-loving friends. Come by for a visit!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could be there. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frenchie is such a character! We had our first blue egg laid last week by one of the Aracaunas- fun. I hope you had a great weekend at Wool Fest, wish I could have come to see all of your goodies. Can't wait to hear the report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...have a fabulous time! I love fiber festivals and am hoping to go to SAFF this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welllllll, now I realize it was the first weekend in Oct. Sorry...but still hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete